Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Very Harry Potter Party

My Katia is 12.  I can't believe it.  She's obsessed with the Hunger Games right now, but her friend was having a HG party, so we decided on Harry Potter, which she will always have undying love and loyalty for.  I love Potter parties, because I can mostly just use the Halloween decorations we already have.  Don't get me wrong though, we still worked a whole day decorating and shopping and cooking.  We had a great hall dinner, with roast chicken and potatoes.  We made wands, which was really fun and they turned out so cool that even Dan made a couple.  There were Every Flavor Beans and chocolate covered wands and butter beer, and of course a showing of one of the movies.  I'm a fan too, so I loved it too.  But I was exhausted by the end of it.  What ever would I do without Pinterest?









No comments:

Post a Comment