Thursday, June 30, 2011

Repurposing old things- including my blog!

June 30th, 2011

I was happy to find that the pictures on my blog were sizing correctly again. But I have since started a facebook business page and I think there is very little chance that I will be uploading session pics to both my blog and my facebook page. So I’ve decided to use my blog as a sort of creative dumping ground for myself for now. Since we started building our home my head has been spinning with ideas and projects. I’m obsessed with everything home decor related. My style has significantly changed in the last year or so and I couldn’t just go buy all new things, so I’m glad to see that repurposing is IN (otherwise I couldn’t find so many awesome ideas online). My neighbors and friends think I’m a super crafty girl, which is funny to me, since I have never been one of those. But I’ve found lots of things online that I wanted to try, so I’m going to post some of my projects and whatever else I feel like posting! Maybe some favorite photos of the kids, yummy recipes to try, but I’m being optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment